|Number of users*||1 000 000|
|Number of proximity cards*||1 000 000|
|Number of palms veins patterns||300 000|
|Identification time by palm veins (1:1000)||Less than 2 seconds|
|FAR (False Acceptance Rate)**||0,00008 %|
|Interface for communication with computer||USB, Ethernet, (IEEE 802.3, 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-TX)|
|Power supply||12V±15%, 1A|
|Power relay outputs (NC, С, NO outputs)||2|
|Power rating of power relays||12-24В, 7А|
|Number of readers||Up to 2|
|Interface to readers||USB|
|Operating temperature||0 to +50 °C|
|Case type||Laid-on plastic|
|Dimensions (W x L x H)||145 х 100 х 40|
|Weight||Net:300 g; gross:375 g|
Sales & technical support
BioSmart UniPass controller is designed for operation within BioSmart access control network system. It arranges access control by unique biometric structural features of human palm subcutaneous veins via BioSmart PV-WM and BioSmart PV-TS readers. Any relay could be connected to controller outputs, including locks and a turnstile.
- up to 1 000 000 users in local mode;
- supports verification modes “palm veins patterns on smart card”, “card + palm veins patterns”;
- simultaneous connection of BioSmart PV-WM and BioSmart PV-TS readers (up to two devices);
- Wiegand output interface;
- handling of two locks or a turnstile.
* A card code can be assigned to each user.
** Calculated value: depends on quality of users’ biometric data.
Fields marked with symbol "*" are required to send the request to Support.
- Sản phẩm 2018 file (6,3 mb)
Sách Trắng Khoa học Kỹ thuật
Ví dụ về Ứng dụng